Clinically Managed Low-Intensity Residential Treatment Program
Turning Point (TP) is a 90-day SUD residential treatment program for adults 18+ (both men & women) who have completed a 28-day high-intensity treatment program. Client’s are given the opportunity to further enhance and strengthen their recovery.
TP is a structured, safe, sober environment which functions as a transition point for individuals to gradually integrate back into the community while continuing to engage in treatment activities daily.
The major focus of this program is to facilitate the development of recovery supports in the community, as well as integration back into living a structured and healthy life. The program, staff, and clients are significantly networked into the recovery community, which provides recovery supports for individuals while in treatment, and most importantly, post treatment.
Daily programming is provided with appropriate professional staff to manage a therapeutic environment seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. The scope of services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Attendance at self-help meetings (AA, NA, HA, CA)
- SMART Recovery
- Psycho-educational lectures
- Clinical case management services
- Biopsychosocial evaluation
- Relapse prevention
- Individualized treatment planning
- Emotion regulation skill development
- Aftercare planning and coordination of services