Resident Assistant – Turning Point Residential Program
Position: Per diem
Hours: All shifts
Reports to: Clinical Manager
- Responsible for delivery of evidence based practice psycho-educational groups (life skills, relapse prevention, peer support, wellness, etc.) as approved by the Clinical Director or Clinical Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all client medications are taken as prescribed by physician order and in a timely manner.
- Performs and records a medication count at the beginning and end of each shift worked in conjunction with other staff coming in or going home.
- Responsible for overseeing the common areas; assures that the common areas are kept neat and clean at all times.
- Performs random room searches – bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas.
- Manage and enforce house rules and policies consistently and in a positive manner.
- Conduct intakes and orientation for new clients.
- Perform observed drug testing and screening with residents as well as federal clients (NH & ME) as appropriate/required.
- Responsible to communicate and work as a team member with all individuals on your shift.
- Attend staff meetings, change of shift meetings, and house meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards.
- Certification as a Certified Recovery Support Worker mandatory or working towards certification
- In addition to shift hired for, must be able to work occasional early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Position based in Dover, NH
If interested in this position please email your resume to email@example.com or if you have inquiries, please call Tracy Mantos at (603) 516-8188.