If interested in any of these positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Tracy Mantos at (603) 516-8188.
Southeastern New Hampshire Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services (SENHS) is seeking residential assistants, full-time or part-time, for afternoon and midnight shifts, including weekends, in our residential treatment programs. Candidates must be able to work with clients with substance use disorder issues. Certification as a Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) mandatory or willingness to complete the certification within one year of hire. Multiple positions available.
Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) or willingness to complete the certification within one year of hire
- Responsible for delivery of evidence based practice psycho-educational groups (life skills, relapse prevention, peer support, wellness, etc.) as approved by the Clinical Director or Clinical Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all client medications are taken as prescribed by physician order and in a timely manner.
- Performs and records a medication count at the beginning and end of each shift worked in conjunction with other staff coming in or going home.
- Responsible for overseeing the common areas; assures that the common areas are kept neat and clean at all times.
- Performs random room searches – bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas.
- Manage and enforce house rules and policies consistently and in a positive manner.
- Conduct intakes and orientation for new clients.
- Perform observed drug testing and screening with residents as well as federal clients (NH & ME) as appropriate/required.
- Responsible to communicate and work as a team member with all individuals on your shift.
- Attend staff meetings, change of shift meetings, and house meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards.