Treatment Center Director
Directs the oversight and development of the Treatment Center’s clinical services to include comprehensive clinical services, and care management for individuals with drug and alcohol dependence, and co-occurring disorders. Ensure that policies and procedures are followed, and reporting requirements are met with all funding agencies. Programs provided by Southeastern New Hampshire Services include outpatient individual counseling, Drug Court IOP, Impaired Drivers Program and Turning Point, our Low Intensity Residential Program (3.1).
- Direct supervision of agency clinical programs and personnel in the residential and outpatient programs.
- Provide supervision for MLADC and LADC candidates
- Provide leadership to the clinical interdisciplinary team consistent with ASAM guidelines and level of care criteria.
- Ensure Quality assurance in the maintenance of accurate, complete, timely and high-quality documentation and data collection to meet best practice clinical standards that comply with program policies and procedures, payer requirements and external regulatory standards including electronic (WITS) and paper records.
- Willing to provide one-on-one counseling with clients and or facilitate/lead therapeutic group sessions using Evidence Based Practices, as needed.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Work closely with Intake Coordinator and Billing Department on all billing information and payments for patients.
- Take lead on grant and proposal writing.
- Oversee screening, training, and supervision of existing and new staff to promote, develop and build an effective organization.
- Expand working relationship with organizations, service providers, and other agencies that provide client referrals.
- Assists in preparation of annual operating budget with Finance Director.
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Board of Trustees.
- Minimum of master’s degree in counseling, clinical psychology, or related field.
- NH Master Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (MLADC) with experience supervising MLADC/LADC candidates.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- Experience in management of staff and directing clinical programs.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Substance Abuse Counseling and mental health.
- Significant experience and supportive of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), and Heroin Anonymous (HA) in conjunction with treatment programs and with 12-Step philosophy.
- Knowledge of Evidence Based Practices (EBP) and Addiction Severity Index (ASI).
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with regulatory and payor requirements and standards.
- Knowledgeable and ability to deliver the Matrix Model of treatment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
Please submit your resume to (email@example.com)
Counselor – Drug Court Program
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time LADC (minimum) or MLADC, LICSW, LCMHC. The candidate must have experience working with clients with substance use disorder issues. Experience with Mental health a plus.
Responsibilities include managing and conducting the IOP group, treatment planning, individual counseling with clients, and collaborating with Drug Court Team members.
The candidate must have experience working with clients with substance use disorder issues. Experience with Mental health a plus. Must have one of the following credentials:NH LADC (minimum), MLADC, LICSW, or LMHC.
• Assist in developing and supervising provisions of all clinical records for clients in the Drug Court Program.
• Provide one-on-one counseling and group sessions with clients using Evidence Based Practices.
• Facilitate/lead IOP groups.
• Ability to create curriculum for use in group sessions.
• Collaborate with other agencies to ensure access to resources for clients.
• Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards.
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Complete all necessary clinical documentation for all Drug Court clients, including but not limited to group therapy session notes; individual counseling session notes; weekly case reviews; monthly treatment reports; treatment plans and treatment plan reviews; WITS documentation and correspondence; US Probation documentation for Federal Clients when applicable; ASI and SUD assessments; Discharge summaries and miscellaneous notes as needed and signed off on by a licensed clinician.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Negotiable- depending on qualifications and experience
Resident Assistant – Turning Point Residential Program
Position: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Hours: Second & third shift
Reports to: Clinical Manager
- Responsible for delivery of evidence based practice psycho-educational groups (life skills, relapse prevention, peer support, wellness, etc.) as approved by the Clinical Director or Clinical Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all client medications are taken as prescribed by physician order and in a timely manner.
- Performs and records a medication count at the beginning and end of each shift worked in conjunction with other staff coming in or going home.
- Responsible for overseeing the common areas; assures that the common areas are kept neat and clean at all times.
- Performs random room searches – bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas.
- Manage and enforce house rules and policies consistently and in a positive manner.
- Conduct intakes and orientation for new clients.
- Perform observed drug testing and screening with residents as well as federal clients (NH & ME) as appropriate/required.
- Responsible to communicate and work as a team member with all individuals on your shift.
- Attend staff meetings, change of shift meetings, and house meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards.
- Certification as a Certified Recovery Support Worker mandatory or working towards certification
- In addition to shift hired for, must be able to work occasional early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Position based in Dover, NH
If interested in this position please email your resume to email@example.com or if you have inquiries, please call Tracy Mantos at (603) 516-8188.