1.)  Do you accept health insurance?

Yes, we accept the following health insurance policies:

  • Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicaid
  • NH Healthy Families Health Plan/Cenpatico
  • Amerihealth
  • Cigna
  • Well Sense Health Plan/Beacon Strategies
  • Tufts Health Plan
  • Medicare

*Please call 603-516-8160 if you have specific questions.

2.)  How do I enroll in one of your programs?

Our agency wants to make the intake process as comfortable as possible. It all begins with a phone call, 603-560-8160. One of our staff members will speak to you about your substance misuse history and complete a brief assessment of your needs. The next step is to set up a time to do a telephone screen and get more information. Clinical staff will review your information, and based on your own personal needs, you would be advised as to what the appropriate level of care is to best meet your needs.

3.)  How soon can I get treatment?

Turning Point, our low intensity residential treatment program, typically has a waiting list. However, interim services are available while you wait for admission. Individuals in acute distress are referred to local hospitality emergency services. Our outpatient providers’ availability fluctuates depending on clients’ needs so please call to inquire about new patient appointments.

 4.)  Can I take prescription medication while I’m in residential treatment? Do you take clients on MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment)?

Prescription medications are allowed to be taken as long as you have medical order from your Physician. We allow clients to be engaged with MAT programs through their physicians or outpatient providers (we do not prescribe MAT at SENHS). Residential clients must provide SENHS with a signed physician’s order for MAT while in residential care.

5.)  Are the Intensive Outpatient Programs open to anyone?

SENHS’s Focus on Recovery (FOR) is an Intensive Outpatient Program that provides substance use disorder treatment services to women, including pregnant women, and women with children, who are in need of intensive treatment, allowing those who have jobs, and a stable home environment, to gain support from a community of recovering women.  The Drug Court Intensive Outpatient Program is only open to individuals who been referred to SENHS by the Strafford County Drug Court.


Southeastern New Hampshire Services

Hear recovery storIes + learn about resources + GET THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS.

[yikes-mailchimp form="1"]